Would you like to contribute guest articles to this blog?
As of July 2018, we are a startup blog but we are gaining new views on a daily basis. We welcome blog topics on the following topics:
- Income taxes
- Small business and entrepreneurship
- Personal budgeting
- Borrowing money: credit card debt, mortgages, home equity lines
- Personal credit issues including credit scores
- Life Events: Marriage, having kids, death
- Making Money: Career, jobs, side-jobs
- Managing Money: Insurance, investing, personal budgets
How can you become a MyPersonalFinanceInfo.com contributor?
To become a regular contributor, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for our community.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the MyPersonalFinanceInfo audience.
- Credit: We respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and do allow backlinks. You will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to MyPersonalFinanceInfo.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from MyPersonalFinanceInfo. Also, by submitting a post to MyPersonalFinanceInfo, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to MyPersonalFinanceInfo
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
mypersonalfinanceinfo1[at]gmail.com with following:
Subject: Guest posting at MyPersonalFinanceInfo
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at MyPersonalFinanceInfo, do let us know